Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thank goodness its Hump Day...

Happy Wednesday,

Most of you don't know but I started a new job last week. An in office, Therapy Supervisor position which I am really liking but it is a lot different than being out on my own all day. Its tiring in a whole new way but fun to be in an office with a bunch of crazy people :-)

So the other new thing I did end of last week was join a new swap group! Yeah!! I joined a 12 Days of Christmas swap and a Mini Christmas Album swap. I'm really excited its almost the weekend and I can dig into my craft room. Oh my gosh, if you saw my craft room you would die! It could be on one of those Hoarder shows, I am not kidding, its stuffed full of everything imaginable!! LOL Time to get the trash bags and organizer boxes and start cleaning.... but not before I have a little fun making something :-) Plus I promised Grace we would make Halloween sugar cookies on Saturday.

I am going to try to get the badge from the new swap site I love onto my blog site. May take me a couple days to figure it out ha ha

Ok, gotta go pick up the kids from a dance at the church. See ya soon.

Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment