Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Saturday!

I LOVE the weekends. Why do they go sooooo fast? Today is Tanja's baby shower and I am really looking forward to it. I love Baby Showers! They are so joyful. Nothing has given me more happiness than my kids. They make me laugh all the time. It is amazing to watch them grow and learn and become their own person. And I think grandchildren are even more fun. There is a real sense of being able to spoil them without remorse on my part Ha ha, sorry Tanja and Matt!!! I love Mylie in a special way that only GG can and I can hardly wait for my little Lucy to get here :-)

After the shower the girls and I are going to my friend Judi's to craft for a little bit. I have a project for Tanja and Jennifer I want to finish today. Can't say anymore in case they are blog watching but it is really cute. I'll post pics after Christmas and maybe a tutorial as well. I am really excited about adding some tutorials beginning of the year so I can "give back" some of the great things I have learned from others on their blogs. You never know where you will find inspiration. I was at a patient's house yesterday and found out she was an altered art artist and card maker. Her cards were over-the-top gorgeous!!!! I'm talking about you, Linda, you are fantastic!!! I am excited to try one of those swing cards today!

Lets see, after we get home from crafting I HAVE to get the house decorated. Paul and Ethan went to Lowes last night and bought our tree. I think it is the best looking tree we have ever had. Beautiful!!! This is the first year I have relinquished the job to the boys alone and have not gone and picked it myself and they did a GREAT job :-))))Thanks, guys!!

Ok, gotta go back my crafting gear and get fixed up for the shower! Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday and I will check with you later.

Love ya, Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment